AAU Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Session is Out. Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Ekpoma, Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is out. The form cost N2,000. Cut-off mark is 180 while deadline to apply is 20th August 2020. See how to apply and other details below.
This page is exclusively for candidates aspiring to study in Ambrose Alli University (AAU). This page, which was created by ALLSTUDYLINK, will discuss the AAU Post UTME Form for 20220/2021 academic session.
We are very pleased to inform you that the AAU Ekpoma Post utme and direct entry form for 2020 is out. Application shall commence on June 22nd 2020.
Candidates Eligible to Apply.
- UTME: All candidates who chose the institution as their FIRST CHOICE and scored 180 and above in the UTME.
- DIRECT ENTRY: All Direct Entry candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and choose AAU, Ekpoma as Institution of the First Choice.
- Awaiting Result: The date for the screening exercise for candidates Awaiting Result would be announced in due course…
When is the Deadline to Purchase the AAU Post UTME Form.
Registration exercise for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening commences on June 22nd and closes on 20th August 2020.
Mode of AAU POST-UTME Screening
The Screening Exercise would be done ONLINE by screening of qualifying results of candidates.
There is no Exam or Aptitude test, the Screening Exercise IS JUST ONLINE SCREENING and NOT Physical Screening. After Registering for the Post UTME / Screening Exercise, just relax at home and exercise patience as your result would be uploaded on kofa when it’s time.
Your SCORE would be calculated based on your JAMB Score and GRADES in the 5 Major O’LEVEL SUBJECTS required in your Choice Of Course.
How Much is AAU Post UTME Form?
The official cost for the AAU Post UTME form Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000). This also applies to direct entry candidates.
You may also apply for the
How to Apply for AAU Post UTME Form.
- Candidates are advised to apply online at https://aaue.waeup.org/ using ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
- All such candidates must upload their coloured passport photograph, fill in all relevant Certificates/documents (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB etc. with the correct examination number and pin) to the Portal
- Candidates should preview and confirm that the passport photograph is properly uploaded as no complaint of wrong or blank picture will be entertained after submission of forms..
Some other Important Things to Know?
- All names should be written in full when completing the online application form as no initials shall be entertained..
- Any candidates who fails to fill and submit the forms online may forfeit his/her eligibility for consideration of the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
- Any one caught impersonating will be handed over to the Police and the candidate so impersonated will be automatically disqualified.
- All Direct Entry (DE) candidates must enter all relevant certificates documents (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NCE/DIPLOMA/DEGREE etc. with the correct examination number and pin) to the Portal.
If you still have any question regarding the AAU 2020/2021 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask your questions below.