AUCHI POLY ND Full-Time Screening Form 2020:- Auchi Polytechnic hereby notifies all candidates who took the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and chose Auchi Polytechnic as their 1st or 2nd choice that they are to apply for POST-UTME using the following guidelines.
1. All candidates must have taken the 2020 UTME and with a minimum score of 120.
2. Candidates must have at least five (5) credit passes at one sitting or six (6) credit passes at two sittings including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE, NECO, GCE or NABTEB.
3. All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (₦2,000) Naira as POST-UTME CBT screening fee
4. All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal at www.auchipoly-online.com to complete the online application form after making payment (₦2,000) with the generated Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
5. Candidates who chose Auchi Polytechnic as their 1st or 2nd choice.
You may also apply for the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro ND & HND Part-time Admission Form for 2020/2021.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE AUCHI POLY ND Full-Time Screening Form 2020
1. Visit the Polytechnic’s website at www.auchipoly-online.com and click on ”*Online Application and Screening: Apply for 2020/2021 Auchi Poly POST-UTME / NATIONAL DIPLOMA Courses.” to initiate the application process.
2. Fill in the required details. Use your UTME registration number as your username and your phone number as password preferably.
3. Generate the REMITA payment invoice (RRR) from the Polytechnic portal and proceed to any of the designated payment channel (Bank) to make payment.
- Skye Bank
- Fidelity Bank
4. After payment is confirmed, simply proceed to the Auchi Polytechnic online portal to complete the online application.
Ensure that you upload all your relevant credentials as required and complete the online eligibility clearance form if requested. Best of Luck.
No deadline yet.
DO NOT USE CYBERCAFE PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL FOR YOUR APPLICATION. THIS WILL MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE SCHOOL TO CONTACT SUCH CANDIDATES WHEN THE NEED ARISES. THE POLYTECHNIC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CANDIDATE’S INABILITY TO RECEIVE RELEVANT INFORMATION.