Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku HND Form 2020/2021:
Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku HND Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is still on. Deadline to apply is now 30th November, 2020. The form cost ₦10,000. See how to apply and other details below.
This is to inform all Higher National Diploma (HND) candidates aspiring to study in Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku (DSPG) that the DSPG HND Form for 2020/201 Academic session is on sale. Deadline to apply 30th November 2020.
The official cost for the Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku HND form is Ten Thousand Naira Only (₦10,000). You will also pay a service fee of N750 i.e a total of ₦10,750.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for Delta Poly Ogwashi-Uku HND Admission.
- Candidates must posses 5 O`Level Credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English and Mathematics
- Candidates must posses a National Diploma (ND) with a minimum Lower Credit in the relevant discipline from an accredited Polytechnic or Monotechnic.
- Candidates must posses at least one (1)year Industrial Training experience
- Candidates who obtained pass in their National Diploma must have a minimum 2 years Industrial Training in the field of specialization.
You may also apply for the Bayero University Kano Direct Entry Admission Form 2020/2021 Session here.
Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku Courses.
School of Arts and Design:
- Fashion Design & Clothing Technology
- Fine & Applied Arts (Sculpture, Graphics, and Painting)
- Textiles Design
School of Applied Sciences:
- Computer Science
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Mathematics and Statistics
School of Business:
- Business Administration
- Human Resources Management
- Mass Communication (Print & Broadcast Options
- Office Technology & Management
- Production Operations Management
School of Engineering:
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical Electronics Engineering Technology
- Foundry Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology
- Welding and Fabrication Technology.
You may also apply for the EBSU Post-UTME / Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session here.
How to Apply for Delta State Poly HND Form
- Go to dspg.waeup.org
- Click on Application on the menu
- Click on the Application Category: HND
- Click on Register for Application button at the top left of the page
- Fill the displayed Form. Note that asterix is a compulsory field. That you must have a valid email address then Click send login credentials to email address
- Go to your email address, open the sent message. Copy the username and the password on the email
- Go to the portal (dspg.waeup.org). At the top right click login
- Paste the copied username and password to the respective field.
- Click login. Your page will be displayed. Click edit application record button
- Fill the form (Remember asterix means compulsory). Under passport photo click select button, upload a passport photograph of maximum size 50kb with red background. Then tick the field “I confirm that the passport hotograph uploaded on this form is a true photo of me”. Then save. Your passport photograph will be uploaded if it’s the right size.
- If successful in uploading a picture, click on add online payment ticket. Then, click on College PAY and then submit. It will take you to Interswitch website
- Select the type of card on ATM Card: Verve or Master Card for online payment. Enter the nineteen (19) digit number, the expiry date, and CVV number at the back of the card and your four (04) digit secret pin, then
click on pay. Then print your payment slip.
- If unsuccessful payment click on Requery College PAY before going to back to item 10 above
- Review your application data before final online submission. Note that submitted application cannot be edited again by the applicant.
More Useful Things to Note:
- All Candidates who succeed in gaining admission into the polytechnic shall be required to upload relevant documents online and appear for physical clearance with the original copies at the admission office.
If you still have any further enquiry or if any issue regarding the Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku 2020/2021 HND, Please feel free to call 08157117318 Between 10am and 4.00pm daily Monday to Friday.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.