Cost of Jamb Change Of Course and Institution is 2,500 Naira. Easy steps to follow, Just walk into any approved jamb registration center and carryout this change. The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) change of course/Institution has announced the cost for change of Institution and Course.
This page is created to give the actual amount you pay on JAMB portal to carry out any change.
The Change of Course/Institution is N2,500 (two thousand five hundred naira only). Payment can be done online using your cards, simply login to your jamb profile ( https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility_/ ) and follow the Instruction outlined below.
You may also:- How To Create Jamb 2020 Profile By Sending NAME To 55019.
INSTRUCTION:CHANGE OF COURSE/INSTITUTION
1. You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details.
To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
2. Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
3. Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
4. Select “Correction of Data”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page
5. Once selected, the menu item “Course/Institution” will be revealed. Click this.
6. Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
7. Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font.
The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
8. Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
9. On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
10. The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
11. Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number
12. After entering the information correctly, new options for Preferred course/Institution and second choices will appear. Options available will be based on availability.
13. Click Submit to complete your application.
14. JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.
Allstudylink is wishing you all the best in your quest for Education. If you encounter any issue (we do not wish this for you) while following the instruction as stated above, simply drop a comment here and we will give you a solution as soon as possible.
Sharing is caring. You can share with friends and family using the share button below.
Latest Scholarship Opportunities for Africans. Apply Now
Hurry now, Apply… but remember to SHARE with your friends and family.