LAUTECH Post UTME Form: Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Post UTME Registration for 2020/2021 Session has commenced. Deadline to apply is 25th September 2020. Candidates who didn’t choose LAUTECH can also apply.
Note: Cut-off is 170. See how to apply and other details below.
This is to inform the general public especially UTME and Direct entry candidates that the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) third batch post utme form for 2020/2021 session is out.
The LAUTECH Post UTME and Direct Entry application form will be available online for completion and submission from Friday, August 21 to Friday, September 25, 2020.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for LAUTECH Post-Utme/Direct Entry.
- LAUTECH will admit only candidates who passed at credit level in at least five (5) relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB relevant subjects.
- Applicants who are awaiting results of NABTEB, NECO, WASC are also eligible to apply. However, the results when released must be uploaded on the PUTME portal of the University as well as on JAMB CAPS two (2) weeks after release of such results. Results uploaded after the prescribed timeline may not be accepted.
- For UTME candidates to be eligible for the exercise, they must have scored 170 marks and above in the 2020/2021 UTME.
- Candidates should carefully study the University Requirements for all courses.
- All candidates who chose LAUTECH as their Institution of first choice or those willing to change to LAUTECH as their Institution of first choice in the 2020/2021 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- The University accepts a minimum of Upper Credit and JUPEB/ A’ Level for Direct Entry candidates with five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects.
RECOMMENDED: You may also apply for the Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Post-UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session here.
How to Apply for LAUTECH Post UTME Form.
- Applicants are to proceed to the admissions website of the University via lautech.edu.ng
- Make payment of Two thousand Naira (N2,000) and complete the form online. In completing the online application form, a candidate is expected to upload a digital copy of his/her scanned passport photograph which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) and must not be more than 20kb. The photograph must be in white background showing ears, with no cap and glasses.; and
- Any applicant with blurred picture on the acknowledgement page will not be admitted into the screening center as the photograph will be used as a means of identification. The COLOUR PRINT OUT acknowledgement page should be presented by all candidates at the screening venue before admittance to participate in the exercise. Candidates should note that satisfaction of this requirement is mandatory. For ease of communication, applicants are to provide valid and active e-mail addresses and phone numbers.
- On submission of the application form, a candidate is to print out an acknowledgement page which assigns him/her the venue and date of the screening exercise.
Deadline to apply as stated above is 25th September 2020.
LAUTECH Post UTME Screening
LAUTECH will conduct Post-UTME Computer Based Test (CBT) screening exercise for UTME CANDIDATES and oral interview for Direct Entry candidates on a date to be announced soon.
Any applicant who fails to present himself/herself for the CBT as scheduled automatically forfeits being considered for admission.
The use of cell phones and any unauthorized device is not allowed during the screening exercise.
- Applicants are to note that before admission can be offered by the University, they must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the offer on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year in order to be on JAMB National Matriculation list for the year.
- Candidate who provides false information to secure admission to any programme of the University and upon discovery of such at any point in time will be prosecuted by law enforcement agencies and the admission of such candidate shall be withdrawn.
- Candidates are also advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person.
- Applicants who are awaiting results of NABTEB, NECO, WASC are also eligible to apply. However, the results when released must be uploaded on the PUTME portal of the University as well as on JAMB CAPS two (2) weeks after release of such results. Results uploaded after the prescribed timeline may not be accepted. Also, inconsistency in names on O’Level and UTME results shall not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification. Candidates’ names on their O’Level results and other registration documents must be the same.
- DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES are expected to forward their academic transcript to the address below not later than Friday, October 16, 2020. See the address below:
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology,
If you still have any question regarding the LAUTECH 2020/2021 Post UTME, please feel free to send an email to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. OR ASK US USING THE COMMENT BOX BELOW.
Best of Luck!