TASCE Post UTME: This is to inform the general public that the Tai Solarin College of Education (TASCE) NCE and Degree Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out.
Please note that TASCE is offering the Degree Programmes in Affiliation with Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU).
In this page, we will show you the eligibility, how to apply and other vital information.
DURATION: 3 Years for NCE Programmes and 4 years for Degree programmes..
TASCE Post UTME Eligibility.
- UTME Candidates who chose TASCE as their first / second choice institution or UTME candidates who did not choose TASCE but seeking change of institution to TASCE through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 100 (for NCE) and 180 (For Degree Programmes) in the 2020 UTME
- Candidates who did not attempt the 2020 UTME but have a minimum of 3 credits in O’ Levels.
Tai Solarin College of Education Courses and Requirements.
- B.Sc. (Ed.) in Economics,
- Social Studies
- Computer Science
- Political Science
- B.Ed. in Business Education
- Guidance & Counselling
- Political Science/Economics
- Political Science/Islamic Studies
- Political Science/Christian Religious Studies
- Political Science/History
- Political Science/Social Studies
- Economics/Social Studies
- History/Christian Religious Studies
- History/Social Studies
- History/Islamic Studies
- History /Political Science
- Social Studies/Christian Religious Studies
- Social Studies/Islamic Studies
- Geography/Social Studies
- Geography/Political Science
- Geography /Physics
- Computer Science/Geography
- Computer Science/Physics
- Computer Science/Chemistry
- Computer Science/Mathematics
- Computer Science/Biology
- Computer Science/Economics
- Mathematics/Integrated Science
- Biology/Integrated Science
- Integrated Science/Geography
- French/Christian Religious Studies
- English/Social Studies
- French/Social Studies
- Yoruba Language/History
- Yoruba Language/Christian Religious Studies
- Yoruba Language/French
- Yoruba Language/Islamic Studies
- English (Double Major)
- English/Christian Religious studies
- Arabic/Islamic Studies
- Primary Education (PED) (Double Major)
- Early Childhood and Care Education (Double Major)
- Fine & Applied Arts (Double Major)
- Home Economic (Double Major)
- Agricultural Science (Double Major)
- Physical &Health Education (Double Major)
- Business Education (Double Major) Options in;
- Business Studies
- Technical Education (Double Major) option in;
- Automobile Technology
- Building Technology
- Electrical/ Electronic Technology
- Metalwork Technology
- Woodwork Technology
Candidates Eligible to Apply TASCE Post UTME Form
- FULL- TIME NCE PROGRAMME: This is available for candidates who scored minimum of 100 in JAMB and have minimum of five (5)credit passes at one or two sittings in relevant O ‘ Level subjects including Mathematics and English
- NCE Foundation is available for candidates who scored minimum of 100 in JAMB but have deficiencies in O ‘ Level results. Such candidates, upon the remediation of their deficiencies, having offered 100level courses at the foundation class, shall be eligible to transit to 200level of the NCE programme. The minimum requirement is 3credit passes and 2passes at not more than two sittings in O’ level.
How to Apply for TASCE NCE Post UTME.
Candidates should apply online with the payment of screening fee of Two thousand naira only (₦2,000). In addition, a portal access fee of five thousand naira only (₦5,000) payable with Master card or VISA ATM card (Please print out your receipt after payment).
- Apply for the Admissions process by clicking “Click Here to Apply” button on an open Application (Please fill the form correctly and supply a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS because an ACTIVATION LINK will be sent to the email address you provided)
- Check your email Inbox (or Spam) for the Activation Link. Follow the link back to the Admission Portal.
(You MUST Activate your Account, to confirm the validity of your email address, before proceeding with the Application)
- Once you are logged in to the Admission Portal, Click on the ‘Pay Application Fee’ to make your Online Payment with your ATM card
(You need to make the payment before filling the Application Form)
- If your payment is APPROVED, go to the Payment History link to PRINT your Receipt. However, click on the ‘Check Status’ link to Update DECLINED or PENDING transactions.
- Carefully fill the online Application Form with required information and upload necessary scanned Documents (PDF format only) and Passport
- Confirm the information on the Application Form before Clicking on the Submit button. Once you submit the Application Form, you can not edit.
- Print the Application form and check back later to Print the Screening Slip with the Screening date on it
Candidates participation in the screening exercise is a mandatory requirement for entry into the Tai-Solarin College of Education.
For more information, please contact the Admissions Office TASCE, Omu-Ijebu or call any of the following numbers: 08061662478; 08034917137 or 08034447348; 09092365349, 08033822352, 08036708320, 08033558233