UNIUYO Post UTME Form :- University of Uyo, UNIUYO Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is out. Cut-off mark is 180. Form cost N2,000. Only Candidates who chose UNIUYO as first choice can apply. Deadline to apply is 17th July 2020. See how to apply and other vital information below.
This is to inform the public that the University of Uyo, UNIUYO Post UTME form for 2020/2021 academic session is on sale.
You may also apply for the
Candidates Eligible to Apply for UNIUYO Post UTME
- Candidates who choose UNIUYO as their FIRST CHOICE and scored a minimum of 180 in UTME are eligible to purchase the form.
- Candidates with awaiting Result can also apply as provisions will be made for them to upload their Result after WAEC/NECO exams.
When is the Deadline to Purchase the UNIUYO Post UTME Form.
Registration exercise for the UNIUYO Post-UTME screening exercise has started and will end on Friday, 17th July, 2020.
How Much is UNIUYO Post UTME Form?
The official cost for the UNIUYO Post UTME form is Two Thousand Naira Only (₦2,000).
How to Apply for UNIUYO Post UTME
To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit Uniuyo Portal (Click on e-portals link http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at and branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Printout the 2020/2021 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip.
UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Schedule
- To be announced in due course
Some other Important Things to Know?
While coming for the screening, come with:
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
- Inconsistency in passport on the registration slip will not be acceptable to the University. Candidates’ names on their O/L results, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
You may also see
Documents for UNIUYO Post UTME Screening
Candidates are required to come for the screening exercise with the following items:
- The original and photocopies of candidate’s academic qualifications.
- One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2020/2021 ONLINE registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
- One (1) recent passport-size photograph on red background with name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the photograph.
The above documents should be packed in quarto-size envelope and labeled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
If you still have any question regarding the UNIUYO 2020/2021 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below or call:
Admissions Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875.
From Allstudylink: Goodluck to you and we pray you gain admission this year!
Sharing is caring, simply share using the sharing buttons below.