waec timetable 2020: See the Accurate and Official 2020 WAEC Time-Table for May/June Examinations.
WAEC Timetable 2020 for May/June Examination
This is to inform the general public especially candidates preparing to sit for the West African Senior School Certificate Examinations (WASSCE) that the West African Examination Council (WAEC) have updated the 2020 Time-table.
According to the timetable, the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for school candidates, 2020, will commence on 30th March, 2020 and will end on 12th June, 2020.
WAEC Timetable 2020 May/June.
We are delighted to furnish you with the WAEC 2020 Timetable that will assist you with your study for the 2020 WASSCE for school candidates that will commence on the 30th March, 2020.
You can Download the Time Table Here (DOWNLOAD NOW)
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
Important Notes about the waec timtable 2020:
- Difference in Time on Question Paper and Timetable: Where the duration indicated on the question paper differs from that on the timetable, the one on the question paper should be followed.
- Question Papers to be Given Out in Advance of the Dates They Are to be Taken
- General Knowledge-In-Art Paper 3 : The question paper for General Knowledge-In-Art will be given to candidates two weeks before the paper is due to be taken.
- Project Work Papers: The question papers for project work for Basketry, Graphic Design, Leatherwork, Ceramics, Sculpture, Picture Making, Textiles, Jewellery, Painting& Decorating, Dyeing & Bleaching and Leather Goods Manufacturing& Repair will be forwarded to candidates two weeks in advance of the examination. The exact date for the delivery of question papers to candidates will be communicated to them through their schools.
- Extra Time for Blind and Deaf Candidates: Blind and deaf candidates should be allowed one and half times the time allotted to other candidates.
Team allstudylink wishes every one of you success and flying colours in your exams.
Please like, comment in case of any question, and also share using the share buttons below.